KISS Welcomes individual and institutional members. Only individual members have the right to vote, sign referendum petitions, hold office, and sign nominating petitions.
Membership fees are:
- Lifetime membership:$300
- Regular annual membership: $25
- KISS Regular/KSS annual co-membership: $25 + $10 (no voting right for KSS)
- Optional annual KSS co-membership for lifetime or current regular members: $10 (no voting right for KSS)
- Spouse annual membership: $10
- Institute annual membership:$500
- Student membership: free to join
Please note that the fiscal year of KISS is from January to December. Therefore, if you pay the membership fee today, it will be valid until the end of the current year.
Payment can be made by either credit card (PayPal and Square) or check.
- To fill out the membership form, please click here.
- For membership fee online payment, please click here.
- If you prefer to pay via mail, please click here for a printable membership form.
Please Make Check Payable to: Korean International Statistical Society
and mail them to:
Donation: Individuals and institutes can support KISS through donation. Your generosity has the power to enhance various activities and help KISS grow. Your donation is tax deductable.